Re: Tesla's Revenge? For review & comment. EMP instead

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

You don't need a tesla coil to do this.  Basically just need a pulse-forming
network (A big one) and use a highly directional antenna to direct the EMP
(pulse) at any electric equipment you want to destroy.  We did a lot of
experimentation for these type of weapons up in Ft. Monmouth, New Jersey.
Its highly effective, very directional, but requries  a boat load of power
(read that as giant caps etc...) to construct the pulse-network.

Dan