RE: Where to get 4kv 20ma NST?

Original poster: "Vanderputten, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gvp-at-pvaintl-dot-com>

Steve

I have found West Coast (http://www.wccdusa.homestead-dot-com) a reliable and
affordable source of low-end transformers, especially coil and core types
which can be configured to meet power requirements. They are not
Franceformers, but I have not had a problem. I like twin 5kv/25ma types for
my table tops.

Gary