From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 6:58 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: The PING Test

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi John,
         What voltage should I expect with a primary voltage of 8kV
and a Q of 300? Problem is, Vs = Vp*Q applies *only* to a CW driven
system. According to COE physics and single shot tests, 400kV is
about what the above system actually does get.

Regards,
Malcolm

On 23 Sep 2002, at 22:29, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>