Re: Inexperience was RE: Mad experiment or Re: PDT

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-madlabs.info>

While this thread IS getting OT, electrical safety in general sure isn't.
While TC and mains voltage are not the same thing, knowledge of working with
the mains voltage is very important. And regardless of the setting or the
equipment used, basic safety procedures remain the same. Why object to
safety discussions as long as they concern electrical affairs? I mean, we
don't need tractor safety issues here, but anything electrical is OK by me.
I learn from them. Just delete any posts you don't want to read.

Regards,

Jonathan Peakall