Re: Call for Moderation

Hi,

Electrocutions and getting one's parts blown off by electrical explosions
is always an exciting subject that gets people going.  I trust we all
understand that people get emotional about these things and they start to
type fast ;-)  So far, everyone seems to understand this.  I trust everyone
to respect each other and be kind.

"I" usually don't get excited about it until things are obviously getting
out of hand.  Being an 8000 pound gorilla in a china shop, I usually try to
stay out of things...  I can't tread "softly", so I usually have to wait
till in needs serious stomping  >:)

Cheers,

	Terry