Moderator not - Electrical safety threads.

Hi All,

Of course, what good is an 8000 pound gorilla unless he pushes his weight
around :o))

I am killing ALL "electrical safety" threads...

I think the "important stuff" was all said and now it is time to push the
"reset" button...  Posts about how direct or pointedly we express our
concern for others not getting fried like a marshmallow, and the replies,
get real old real fast...  We are all nice people that don't want anyone to
get hurt and we really "mean it"...  Nuff said...

It is time to take a break...

Cheers,

	Terry
	moderator