RE: panasonic mmc rating?

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

That's sure news to me.  That goes against what I've read here over the past
couple of years.  Guess things have changed again. :-)  Yahoo, I have a
bunch more caps to work with now!

Mark Stolz
Still learning in Houston, TX