Re: Capacitive Magnifier?

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry
> Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>

> --- Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:
> > Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry
> > Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>
> > Antonio,All,
> >
> > "Transformerless TC" ,"Transformerless mag" and
> > other
> > voltage rise schemes without magnetic flux (or
> small
> > ones) are discovered by Tesla himself.
> > Check CSN,I think somewhere in commentary
> background
> > in the end of CSN, Paper showing 4 various
> > modification of transmitter (2 of them are of
> > transformeless type).
> I beleive you may be refering to  CSN notes on Sept
> 19th, showing 6 different magnifier schemes.
---
No. I was reffering to the book section of Marinic's
commentary in first place.
See the commentary on JUNE 22. and accompanied
drawings for patent application preparation on next
page.
You will find some "transformerless" voltage rise
principles there.

regards,
Boris