40w globe lightbulb = safe plasma ball?

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I may have asked this before...
forgive me I have an ozone headache.

I use a 40watt clear glass globe light bulb to aid in
tuning and an interesting display.

when it displays purple, I find this pleasing.  however,
the bulb has started to emit a pale green tint (on its interior) as well.

I'm guessing that lightbulbs typically are not a very low vacuum.
Low enough that xrays or higher energy emissions would be possible.

I've heard some comments on some tesla pages that coils can
generate such high energy particles.  under what conditions should
i expect xrays or higher from a coil ?

larry.