Re: Digital Camera recommendations for coil photos

Original poster: "Daniel Barrett by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dbarrett1-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

    I can't seem to get a *bad* coil pic with my Kodak DX3900, unless I
forget to turn the flash off...

> Looking to buy a digital camera and one of most important criteria is the
> ability to take good shots of my coils in action.

> Is the RF field cause problems?

    Not so far. It probably will be as soon as the warranty expires ;)

db