Re: MOT Power Supply Questions

Original poster: "Simonas by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rasim-at-takas.lt>

It is exactly so ;) Thanx for advice, I'll definetly use some fuses ;) Or
connect "car booster cables" right after the original fuses, which are in
the same box.. ;)

 > Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>