Re: Mag amps and generators ?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Tesla used frequencies as high as 400 Mhz and as low as ,0444hz. while
edison was still blowing lightbulbs and others were studing the grid in
vacuum tubes Tesla was far beyond then in frequency use
       Robert  H