Re: Mag amps and generators ?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Tesla's work at low frequency is well documented as an example we use 60 Hz
in the US and 50 Hz in europe. also see "harnessing the wheelwork of nature
by thomas Valone with refrances. The high frequency research of tesla was
published by the  the Tesla museun in Belgrade in english under the title
"Nicola Tesla" about 600 p. I think if you would do some serious study  you
could learn a great deal .
    Robert  H