RE: MOSFET Cooling

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

Oddly enough, I was just the other day, thinking the same thing, when I
was examining an old SLOT 1 heatsink with dual fan.  Probably the more
common single-fan units would more than do the trick.

Either that, or we could go for TOTAL overkill, and use the engine
block from an old volkswagon as a heatsink... lots of aluminum mass,
and if the FETs/IGBTs get TOO fiesty, the block is already pre-cut to
accept a blower fan in the side.... but I tangent.