Re: OLTC maggy

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Boris, all,

All I can say is that in the work I've done, coils seem to
produce shorter sparks for a given input power at very high
bps.  I agree that something below 800 bps will probably
be more efficient.  This concept applies both to classic
TCs and to magnifiers as far as I can tell.

John