Re: Differences between "bad" streamers and "good" streamers

Original poster: "Zagarus Rashkae by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org/~mark.stolz/4inch/4inch.html

http://users2.ev1-dot-net/~nmyreality/tesla/psu/mot/motsparks.htm

 > I think you'll see a big improvement by working on
 > the spark gap.
 >
 > Mark Stolz
 > Houston, TX
 > http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org

I tried using a leafblower. It increased my arc length
from 9 inches to about 36 inches. I'll try the blower
on the "High" setting next time.

Thanks,

Chris