Re: Differences between "bad" streamers and "good" streamers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> >You must realize that spark gap tesla coil streamers are NOT bright,
> >I don't care how big and/or powerful your coil is. They are invisible
> >with normal sunlight, hard to see in normal tungsten lighting, and
> >only highly visible in the dark.

It is interesting also to consider that many of the sensitive video cameras
and digital cameras, as well as time exposures using normal film,
often make the sparks in photos appear thicker and/or brighter than
they appear directly to the human eye.

John