Re: Z-Machine Sparkage - Substation Fault

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Jim

Check Bussman (google), also this link.

  http://www.bussmann.co.uk/New%20HV/High%20voltage%20fuse%20technology.pdf

They mention the use of "explosive charges" for fuse operation (>1kVAC/DC)

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA