RE: 7.5 or 5.0kv

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

The 7.5kV will give you better output as its high voltage and higher power,
but the 5kv will work well also.
A few of us have successfully built 4kV units which work extremely well (i
think Steve Ward has 13-15" streamers) from his
4kV/20mA.

The Captain