RF breakdown across surfaces

I'm looking for published data or papers on RF breakdown of micro
striplines (or, for that matter, any transmission line which uses a flat
conductor stuck down on a flat dielectric). Creeping discharges are of
particular interest.

I've got some empirical data from folks doing magnifiers, but I'm looking
for other frequencies and geometries.  Multiple frequencies on the same
setup is nice so that I can extrapolate with some semblance of validity.