Re: Circulating Power

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Zoran,

Since you mention both the presence of a capacitor and an oscillation,
as well as stating that it is ideal,  I assume you have a resistively
lossless L C circuit in mind.

The initial charge on the capacitor is going to be 1/2*U^2*C . This will
transfer into 1/2*L*I^2 and back into 1/2*U^2*C.
Since power is Joule/time, you could say that the power is 1/2*U^2*C/1

Hope I am right, and that it helps.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "Zoran Tukovic by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ztukovic-at-globalnet.hr>