Re: Magnifier conversion

Hi All,

Lots going on this weekend but I did manage to build the primary coil.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/NewMag/0420-01.jpg

It's 16 inches in diameter and 11+ turns.  Just 1/2 inch Lexan with a bunch
of serious cutting ;-)  So I have the primary and secondary all done now.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/NewMag/0420-02.jpg

I left room for a ton of poly sheeting incase primary to secondary arcing
is a problem.

Still have not done a thing on the C2 cap but I have all the stuff so just
a matter of building that and it will be pretty much done.  Maybe some
corona rings here and there too...

Cheers,

	Terry