Re: Sherline was - Re: Magnifier primary

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

The same goes for the Roadie's right hand.  Gerber or Leatherman.  I like
the Leatherman better for it's mini screwdriver, that's perfect for A3F/A3M
connectors.  Just remember that buying a high quality tool will save you
money, by not having to replace it again and again, like cheap tools.

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>