RE: SRSG questions

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

You probably want to build the "Terry-Fritz" ala mode Strobe Light
modification.  Basically its a $20-30 adjustable frequency strobe light
available at any ole radio shack.  Change a couple resistors etc..., and
voila, you have a 60Hz synched strobe
light.  Just point this strobe at your motor shaft / rotor etc... and you'll
see exactly if its synchronized and its position relative to AC input
signal.

Do you have the link Terry?

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/RS-Strobe/RSStrobe.htm

The Captain