RE: Sherline was -Power Tools : OT

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I see contractors dropping and banging those DeWalts and Milwaukees on a
daily basis and they are still going strong.
I dropped my 18V DeWalt Cordless Drill about 20 foot once when working on an
attic window and the thing still works great!
They are definitely made tough.

Also, the DeWalt combo battery charger / radio is a fine addition to any
DeWalt tool collection!

The Captain