Re: SRSG questions

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Complicated? well it isn`t, really. Only to describe in writing, like
the sound: waaauuuunnngg, waaauuuunnngg, waaauuuunnngg. It is really the
sound of the motor unloaded alternating with the motor loaded.

Anyway, the meter you need is a amperemeter, the old type. Not a digital
meter which don`t show tendency well, unlike the old fashioned meter
movement type.

Try this method! I promise you will get synchronous motor "under your
skin" this way.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "Zagarus Rashkae by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>