RE: Static Spark Gap

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

How do you figure on 200 BPS???
I would think that with a static gap, the primary tank circuit is going to
charge up at 2 * 60Hz (positive and negative
peaks of the input 60Hz voltage) and static gap would discharge at some peak
of these positive and negative peaks.
My calculations would say 120 BPS.

What am I missing???

The Captain