Re: missing archives

Hi Jimmy,

I zipped up the posts from Feb. 1st to today at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/03-2toPres.zip

It is a single long 6Meg text file that you can search on for "DRSSTC" or
whatever with you text reader or word processing program.

Also, the digests are stored at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/!DIGEST2003/

These are smaller chunks stored in real time.

Cheers,

         Terry