Re: Pole Transformers - EXTREMELY cheap on EBAY!!!!!

And would that have an HO scale earth to demonstrate use of the Schumann
resonance, etc.?
Let's see... I think HO is 1:87... The scale earth would be 91 miles in
diameter... Schumann resonance at around 700 Hz

Now, how do you scale the frequency of operation for an HO scale tesla
coil.. I asked one of my acquaintances who's into model railroading and he
was at a loss.  Do you scale frequency up by a factor of 87?  How is "time"
scaled on an HO layout... Does a train that goes 60 mi/hr in real life go
about a foot per second on the layout?

Will you use a rotary gap, and if so, what rotational speed would one use?
How about HO scale tungsten electrodes (I know sources for 0.001" and
0.0015" tungsten wire, which is approximately HO scale for the 1/8" TIG
electrodes.

Hmm..

Maybe N scale (1:160)  or Z scale (1: 220) might be better?  then your scale
earth would only be 30-40 miles in diameter so it would fit better in your
garage.