Re: Pole Transformers - EXTREMELY cheap on EBAY!!!!!

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

What a great keychain that would make!! Espically if you could fit one of
those electric start lighter mechanisms in it, and actually have sparks
come off of the terminals!! =D Hmmm... anyone think that could be possible?
You could then say that you have touched the output of a pig, and lived to
tell about it!! =D

Original poster: "torlin by way of Terry Fritz "

Talk about your "Tabletop Tesla Coil"s, and micro-technology! I must
admit, tho, that being a ebay fan myself, (and being cursed with having an
extremely slow dial-up) I went right to the line that says PRICE! and saw
only 6 bucks. Being too good to be true, I read the description and saw
the HO part. I must say that it would make a really neat gag gift for the
coilers in all of us to make an HO scale tesla coil. I bet even the geek
group could make some similarly small caps? What size wire would you have
to use to wind a good secondary??

Chris K.

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:10:17 -0600
"Tesla list" wrote:
 >Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz "
 >
 >So who is going to build the! first HO scale WORKING Wardenclyffe??
 >
 >CHris W

_____________________________
For the best comics, toys, movies, and more,
please visit

-Chris

"The trouble is not that the world is full of fools, it's just that
lightning isn't distributed right." -Mark Twain

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Do you Yahoo!?
<http://us.rd.yahoo-dot-com/search/mailsig/*http://search.yahoo-dot-com>The New
Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.