Re: Half dead NST's

Original poster: "Peter Terren by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pterren-at-iinet-dot-net.au>

Matt
             You can of course make a mini tesla coil. eg
http://members.iinet-dot-net.au/~pterren/Tesla%20coils%20intro.htm . At least
with this one I don't have to wear hearing protection. The safety factor is
much greater as I can have sparks jump on to my hand -
http://members.iinet-dot-net.au/~pterren/Tesla_coil_sparks.htm  -bottom of page
and not the 8 foot spark  : O
You seem to have the kiss of death for NST's (or at least grievous bodily
harm).

Cheers
Peter

<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"