Re: Potential Transformer Source

Original poster: "Terry Blake by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tb3-at-att-dot-net>

The guy on ebay is "matt stiger" mwstiger-at-prodigy-dot-net.

He has sold many of these for less than $150.  I think he still has some
left.
Send him an email first, before you spend that much money on a PT.

Terry Blake
Coiling in Chicago, soon.
http://www.tb3-dot-com/

Subject: Potential Transformer Source

 > Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>