Re: Potential Transformer Source

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thanks for the tip.

I faxed them a nice letter today explaining who
I am, what I need, who we are, what we do etc...
I'm work for the university, so often I can get
things from supply companies that don't do direct
retail as long as I put a 'research' spin
on the request :) (and hint at more business...)

The neat thing is that this place is about 20
minutes from where I live, so shipping isn't a
problem. If they have suitable 'medium power'
transformers at a reasonable cost then maybe
I'll see what I can do for getting a few
of these out to the group for anyone who
wants one.

I have a feeling though that these will not
be potential transformers, just scaled down
pigs.