Re: Are 833C tubes equivalent to 833A's?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

The 833C is i believe the same as the 833A but with a graphite plate.
Meaning it will handle more power, and wont get red as easily.

Garry, you can email me personally, and i may have some tips that can help
you out with the coil.

Steve Ward

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/featuredemail