Re: PDT

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

 > In a message dated 7/31/03 9:03:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
 > tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
 >

 > >Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
 > ><tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>
 > >
 > >Do you know why somebody wanted to sue them (T&R), aside from them selling
 > >water filled garbage?
 > >
 > >KEN
 >
 > Hi Ken,
 >
 > Mine was of the highest quality and worked perfectly. Sounds like you may
 > "know" the individual we all have to thank for the drying up of this source.
 >
 > Matt D.

I recall that somebody else on this list got one that was not of highest
quality, and failed quickly. Doesn't sound too "reconditioned and tested"
to me.

I purchased my transformer new from a friendly utility supply company. It
was about $450 including delivery to my home. Not cheap, but not of
questionable condition either. Standard warranty and all that fun stuff.

KEN