Re: Best Sec. form material

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

Or try dumpster diving, that was how I got my current 6" form.  Anything
there is fair game, consider anything not in the dumpster OFF LIMITS!

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "makinglightning comcast by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <makinglightning-at-comcast-dot-net>

 > For what it is worth, if you are looking for a good place to obtain pvc
 > forms, I have gotten forms, 6", 8", 12", 15", & 18" from construction
sites.

 > Just look around when they are just breaking ground for a new building or
 > subdivision. Talk to the construction guys once you see the green pvc
tubes
 > show up. You can usually get 6-8' lengths as scraps for free once they are
 > almost done laying them. I got 2 - 11" x 16 ft long ones for a case of
Bud.