Re: T&R Electric - No More...

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>

It's reassuring to see that the vast majority of coilers here value
personal responsibility so highly.  T&R has been a first-rate vendor IMO,
we now routinely purchase xfmrs from them for special projects here at SLAC.
I don't know how far this lawsuit has progressed.  Perhaps it's not too
late to salvage part of the relationship with T&R by convincing whoever is
behind this ugly legal misdeed to drop it.
Any suggestions?

Stunts like this raise my envy of places like New Zealand.  There they have
virtually abolished Tort Law, and seem to survive quite  nicely without the
constant slinging of sleazy lawsuits that we suffer.  Malcolm might be able
to comment further on this.

-Greg Leyh