Re: Other Pole Transformer suppliers . . .

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, I have spoken at length with this individual in the past few
weeks.  It seems he too has been cut off from his transformer supplier
(which in lieu of recent discussions one might
assume his supplier was T&R Electric) and they will no longer sell him
transformers.  He does have a new supplier, however the prices are slightly
higher and shipping is included in the
$275.00 price for only a very limited area.  For example, shipping is no
longer included for Northeast US orders and is approximately $150.00 for
3kVA to 5kVA transformers.  I was
in the process of ordering some 3kVA transformers, but with the increased
shipping costs, I decided to opt out.  Still, even with the increased
shipping charges, a 3kVA or 5kVA transformer
from this individual is still within the $300 - $400 range shipped.

The Captain