Power Supply

Original poster: "Darin Willson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <darinwil-at-wmtonline-dot-com>

I have built a power supply from 2 ignition coils with the outputs
running in parallel. It is basicly the same thing as the triggered
sparkgap but with 2 dimmers (Modified w/20A triac), 2 ignition coils
and the output from the coils in parallel. I dont have any HV mesuring
tools and was wondering if someone who has some and a triggered gap
could mesure the output of thiers so I can do calculations to design
a coil. If I am thinking correctly with the power supply setup this
way it should just double the amperage correct?

Thanks
Darin Willson