Re: 6Kv/30mA

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Okay good to know. I was using a smaller SRSG than
I normally do and I wasn't sure if it was working
properly -- I guess it does! Seems like there aren't
any significant efficiency losses either. :)

Much thanks,

jeremy

http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org/~mark.stolz/2inch/2inch.html