Cheesehead Teslathon

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Dr. R.  Can you recommend any good local hotels?  Should we bring lunch and
dinner for Saturday, or will there be BBQs and such?

Also, I do have our 250 foot length of 4/2 for the 220 feed (2 x 4AWG + 1x
12AWG ground) and our ~100 foot coil of 12/9.  If you think you'll need
them, I'll bring them on whichever day you need.

Looking forward to a fun-filled weekend!

Cheers,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group