From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 5:11 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: DC Resonance Charging Advice Sought

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Dave. I have used DC to power my TC and other projects. I have added a RF
choke in series with my DC supply to disconect the power at the time of
firing. I use a 1" x 6" air core coil of 16 ga wire as a minimum. I have had
a lot of coments saying this is not enough, but it works for me with my
15/30 NST and rectifier as a source.
     Robert  H