Re: MOT multiplier

Original poster: "Chris Arnold by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chris_arnold-at-msn-dot-com>

Steve,

I think that with careful selection of the size of the capacitors in the
voltage multiplier you can effectively create the ballast in the multiplier
itself.  This at least has been my experience using a simple half wave
voltage doubler circuit in my tube coil.  Lowering the capacitance on the
voltage doubler significantly reduces the output of the coil.

Chris Arnold

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/featuredemail