Effects of CW coils Was Re: Cooking with the primary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 8/15/03 10:03:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
>My thoughts on this are "If a cell phone transmission may cause brain
>cancer, what are these CW coils doing to us" ?
>

>Paul S. Marshall

Hi Paul,

They DO cause increased anxiety about what else they MIGHT cause. It is
also probably also not a good idea to hold an operating coil next to your
ear, especially when operating a motor vehicle ;-)  Since a CW coil is
essentially a radio transmitter of very low efficiency, it probably does
what all radio transmissions have done for the last 80+ years.  IMO, the
stupidity of the programming is probably far more dangerous to brain
function than the waves themselves. (cf. Limbaugh , etc.)

Matt D.