NEW PlasmaSonic and mini-PlasmaSonic SSTC Board Orders - Making a second order

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Due to an enormous response and current demand to my initial PlasmaSonic
SSTC boards, I will be making a second order this coming September.

The PlasmaSonic II Boards will be enhanced versions of the original
PlasmaSonic with the following new features:

-  Onboard 10 LED VU meter for audio modulation (adds awesome visual display
for demonstrations)

-  User selectable SINGLE pulse / Push-Pull operation
     SINGLE pulse mode will maximize arc length and output power for those
wanting super long sparks
     Push-Pull operation will minimize output power and improve reliability
and quality for Audio Modulation speaker operation

-  Remote terminals for frequency adjust and bias adjust

-  On-the-fly adjustable low-pass and high-pass audio filters for fine
tuning for audio modulation operation

These boards will be available for $40.00 each as before with $5.00 for
shipping/handling in the US ($10.00 for international shipping)

Also, later in the year, I will be releasing the mini-PlasmaSonic SSTC board
which utilizes standard FET packages (IRF460 types).  These boards will be
smaller but allow operation up to 5MHz +  which are ideal for plasma
tweeters and low volume full-bandwidth operation.

If you are interested, please drop me a line at
dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com so that I can secure your place in the next
order.

The Captain