Re: ARSG/cap/gap help

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Your ASRSG is way too fast.  Use a 1725 RPM 1/2 HP motor with 12 electrodes
on a 11 inch dia. circle pattern on a 12 inch dia. piece of 1/2" thick G-10.

Set your power reactor so the PT output power is 30 Amps at 120 VAC on the
pri side (3.6 kVA).

Proper cap size would be around .05 to .06 MFD with a Geek Group cap bank.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913