Park Plaza confusion

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

There was slight confusion at the Park Plaza motel with regard to the
reservations for the Cheesehead Teslathon.

The rooms were booked in my name and not under the Cheesehead
Teslathon.  This error has been corrected early this evening, so if you
call back they now know what you're talking about.

Their toll-free number is 800-670-7275.  Our group rate is $76 per room per
night.

Dr. Resonance