Tuning help

Original poster: "John by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello,
I'm "kind of a newbie" and I need some serious help with my coil
I can't seem to tune it. Does anyone have any suggestions.
The specs are as follows:

Transformer
120v 60Hz
2 Mots stacked for 4800vac
secondaries connected to core- cores grounded
2400vac relative to ground
PFC
No filter

  Spark Gap
Adjustable single half ball gap with fan (65CFM airflow)
I think I'll try to build a sync gap

Tank Cap
MMC Type
5 in series 25 in parallel 125 total
Each cap 0.01uF 3KV
0.05 uF 20% tolerance each cap
Rated 15000 VDC
Made from ceramic High Q caps
Cap bank has been checked for damage by visual a multimeter inspection- not
damaged

Primary
Type- Flat "pancake" coil
7 turns
1/4 inch copper tubing
1/2 spacing between turns
1 inch spacing between inner most turn and secondary
4 inch width of coil
3/4 of an inch from base
3.81 uh need to form resonant freq of 363kHz
14.051uh total -formals used
Strike rail - open loop, 4inches above primary connected to bottom of
secondary

Secondary
aspect ratio of 6:1
3 inch by 18 inch
#24 enameled magnet wire
about 900 turns
Top load- toroid 16.117pF
resonant feq at 363kHz with top load -measured
1/4 inch above primary
Top load close to secondary for electrostatic shielding - see I do know
something
wound on power line grounding insulator

Misc
When feed from my oscillator at 363kHz and 10 volts
a voltage of about 400 volts is generated
All connections have been checked repeatably.
The ground is good.

I have a Tektronix 533A oscilloscope (still works), oscillator, and a
multimeter

All comments are welcome - Please help,
John