Re: Park Plaza confusion

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Apparently there's still some confusion....  the 800 number had nothing
about our group on file, and had me call the hotel directly at 608-356-6422
where arrangements were made.  Just an FYI.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :)

Cheers,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group