Re: Unknown Powerstat

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I agree they seem light. In fact, both of these weigh
about the same as one of my 120 v 45.8 amp Powerstats.
I was just hoping someone knew if the marking on the
bottom meant anything, or if I just have to crank it
up until the brushes start glowin'. FWIW, these are
Superior Electric Powerstats.

Adam